— NOTICE —
2022 ANNUAL MEETING OF MEMBERS
BLUE STAKES OF UTAH 811
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN pursuant to the Bylaws and the Utah Revised Nonprofit Corporation Act that the 2022 Annual Meeting of Members of Blue Stakes of Utah 811 will be held as follows:
|Date:||Thursday, September 15, 2022|
|Location:||The Gathering Place at Gardner Village|
1100 West 7800 South #23
West Jordan, Utah 84088
Agenda for the meeting will include:
- A buffet breakfast will begin promptly at 9:00 a.m.
- Election of four (4) Directors, one for each of the following utility classifications (see below for more info):
- Sewer; and
- Long Distance Telephone Carriers / Fiber Optics
- Review of the current financial status of Blue Stakes of Utah 811
- Transact any other business that may be properly brought before the Members of Blue Stakes of Utah 811
Only Members of record as of the close of business on August 11, 2022 will be notified of the 2022 Annual Meeting of Members and entitled to vote prior to or at the meeting. Members of record are only entitled to vote for a Director in their utility classification of membership. Additionally, Members are required for all previous years’ fees to be paid in full on or before fourteen (14) calendar days prior to the annual meeting in order to vote.
Please Register by Wednesday, September 7, 2022 indicating whether or not you will be attending the 2022 Annual Meeting of Members of Blue Stakes of Utah 811.
Jill Jones, Central Davis Sewer District
Blue Stakes of Utah 811